ECIS, LLC is a multi-disciplined consulting engineering and surveying firm with offices in Kentucky
and West Virginia. The Civil, Environmental and Mining Engineering teams have a career opportunity for
a CAD Designer/Technician in our Lexington, KY location. The responsibilities of the position include, but
are not limited to:
- Knowledge of site construction plan preparation related to sanitary sewer, storm drainage and grading.
- Draft topographic mapping from survey points following standard protocols.
- Proficient skill in AutoCAD Map or Civil 3d and Carlson software required.
- Produce exhibits for litigation cases.
- An Associate’s Degree in computer aided drafting or 4+ years of experience in civil engineering/survey design.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- GIS experience a plus.
- Surveying experience a plus.
ECSI, LLC offers an excellent benefit package which includes paid time off, Simple IRA Retirement plan,
health insurance, dental and vision. Authorization to work in the United States is precondition of
ECSI, LLC has had a history of excellence for 35 years offering consulting services for civil, environmental,
mining and construction projects.
To apply, resume submissions accepted at: