Senior Project Manager
Ms. Rose, Senior Project Manager, is responsible for the coordination of environmental, ownership/control and mine permit applications for ECSI. For over fifteen years she has been involved in the design, construction and reclamation of surface and underground mine facilities. She has completed several courses and seminars related to stability analysis, sediment control, blasting, computer aided design, stream and ecosystem restoration plans.
Ms. Rose also serves as a liaison between the mining industry and federal and state regulatory agencies. As liaison she serves on several joint committees with industry and regulatory agencies and regularly attends agency meetings to keep up-to-date on any regulatory changes. Currently Ms. Rose is a key member of the e-permitting task force for Kentucky; beta testing and training industry members. Her extensive knowledge of regulations and regulatory agencies aids in her ability to perform background research in association with environmental studies and assessments, as well as, providing field support.
Engineering Licenses: KY EIT#13020
- Bachelor of Science, Mining Engineering - University of Kentucky
- Rosgen Level I - Fluvial Geomorphology for Engineers
- Rosgen Level II - River Morphology & Applications
- Rosgen Level III - River Assessment & Monitoring
- Rosgen Level IV- River Restoration & Natural Channel Design
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Kentucky
- American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers
- Coal Operators and Associates, Inc.
- Kentucky Coal Association - Environmental Committee Member, Mine Permitting Subcommittee Member
- Society of Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration